Last week was a toughie for me, I had a few funny episodes and have been sent for lots of nasty bloody tests but a little surprise dropped into my email which made my year!
Rebecca Harris, PR and Marketing Coordinator for major lingerie brand Boux Avenue wrote to me to inform me that I had been chosen as one of their Student Ambassadors for this year! I was (and still am) ecstatic, I wasn’t expecting to get chosen at all as many of the other girls who were are serious bloggers and here is me, a little known Instagram blogger from Ireland! I had applied months ago via Instagram and had nearly forgotten about it until then!
Essentially, the role of a Boux Student Ambassador includes:
- Promoting Boux Avenue products on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other social medias.
- Promoting the brand and products around campus, hence the ‘Student’ Ambassadorship.
- Promoting our special Ambassador codes (which I will update this post with soon) which gives followers a fantastic 20% off Boux’s products!
- Attending Ambassador days and press conferences to get to know the brand better.
My official title is the Ambassador for Lakeside, Essex however I can promote my content world wide via social media. You will see the majority of my posts on my Instagram @erinandhappinessofc which I will link at the end of this post. This is where all my first announcements will be made including my discount code!
My first week as a Boux Student Ambassador was great! Within days of hearing about my role, I was sent the gorgeous ‘Chloe’ set, pictured above, along with the ‘White Chiffon’ body mist and candle, all of which I love! I was then able to announce my ambassadorship with posts on social media along with the other Boux Student Ambassadors.
Soon after I was invited to a VIP bra fitting session with the Lakeside Boux Avenue team, my first ever bra fitting! My best friend, Eimear, had just flown over from Ireland to surprise me so came along to my appointment with me. I had a fantastic time, Coral and Kelly were brilliant and made my feel very comfortable (the complimentary bubbly helped too!). I tried on various different styles including the Tori, Chloe and Multiway Boost.
I fell in love with the red ‘Chloe’ set as well as the ‘Tori’ bra. Very kindly, Boux offered us a complimentary set for which I chose the red ‘Chloe’ set as I found it fitted me the best. I also learned during my appointment that I had been wearing the wrong band size for years which is why I hadn’t had the support I needed.
I came home a very happy bunny and love my chosen set. The lace detailing really is stunning and they are so unbelievably comfy! It comes in a variety of colours including a lovely powder blue which is definitely next on my list. The matching knickers are also a huge bonus as I love nothing more than matching underwear sets, especially lace ones!
Being a Boux Ambassador has huge benefits too, these include:
- An exclusive box of free Boux Avenue products each month, including underwear, swimwear, nightwear and extra goodies!
- A unique 20% discount code for me to use and share with my followers and friends.
- Re-posts of my content on Boux Avenue’s social channels and online hub.
- Invites to exclusive Ambassador events and brand press events.
- Plus lots of extra incentives, competitions and freebies throughout!
I’m so excited to attend the first Ambassador Event in September where I will get to meet those in charge of the campaign and the other Boux girls! I’m certain it will be a lovely and fun filled evening!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my Boux Avenue Student Ambassador beginning, I will post my unique discount code as soon as I receive it for you to use!